Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Testimonies of Being Guided By the Holy Spirit to Turn Toward Almighty God

The Church of Almighty God             Eastern Lightning
The Church of Almighty God

I. Typical Testimonies of the Christians and Catholics in Mainland China Who Turned to Almighty God Because of Receiving Dreams and the Revelations of the Holy Spirit

34. Wu XX, female, aged 45, from Shanxi Province, formerly a mid-level leader in the Praise Church. In 1998, I heard some people slander against this stage of Almighty God’s work, and at that time I also joined them in resisting and blaspheming it and did much work to disturb. One night in late October 2001, I had a dream in which there were two sisters who had accepted this stage of work, one preaching on my left and the other lifting up her hands in prayer on my right. I knelt between them, praying in a very weak and powerless way. And a clear voice said, “The Eastern Lightning is the true God.” After I woke up in the morning, I was quite amazed in my heart and kept thinking of this dream, and felt that it might be a revelation from God.

One night in mid-March 2002, I dreamed about a field, in the middle of which there seemed to be a piece of cloth spread out. It blocked the wind like a wall, causing the crops not to grow, so I hurriedly went forward to take it away. But I had just taken a step when my legs sank into the drenched soil. I struggled to pull my legs out and walked onto the steps. Then I saw my new white pants became muddy. I thought, “They’re ruined and can’t be cleaned.” After I woke up, I thought back to the scenes of the dream and felt that I had offended God. I was terrified in my heart. At the time I thought to myself, “From now on, no matter who preaches the gospel to me or what sect he is from, I should not condemn him.”
On May 10, 2002, a brother in my church asked me to listen to a message with him. I listened to the testimony for three days and remembered the revelation God gave me in the dream, and thus I realized that our God had really come back. So I gladly accepted Almighty God’s end-time work. God really loves people. Although I was so disobedient, God did not give me up but brought back to him such a disobedient son as me. From now on, I will perform my duty actively to repay God.
35. Zhang X, male, aged 41, from Shanxi Province, formerly a believer in the Justification by Faith Church. On January 10, 2000, a sister came to my home to preach the gospel to me. She said that God had come to the earth as a female and done a new work in China. However, I not only rejected it but hindered my wife from accepting the true way. One night several days later, I had a dream in which I heard a voice saying to me, “tomorrow you must go to the sister who believes in Almighty God without delay.” The next morning, I told the dream to my wife. That noon, the sister (the one I was asked to meet) came and asked me to listen to a message with her. At that time, the words I heard in my last night’s dream kept ringing in my ears, so I agreed. I went out and listened to the message for more than a day, but I was still disobedient and did not accept it. One night several days later, half asleep, I cried and shouted, “The Lord has really come to the earth, but the world does not recognize her.” Then my wife and I were both awakened, and I remembered these words very clearly. I looked at my watch and it showed twelve at night. My wife said, “The Lord has really come.” Filled with indebtedness, my wife and I returned to God’s family together.
36. Xu XX, female, aged 35, from Heilongjiang Province, formerly a co-worker in the Wilderness sect. From 1998 on, our preacher came to our meeting place only once a year or so, and when he came he had no message to preach. Our church became more and more desolate, and our heart grew colder and colder. In July 1999, seeing the condition of our church, I got very worried in my heart, but I myself did not have anything to preach either. So I prayed to God every day that he would help us poor and lost lambs. I prayed this way for a month. Early one morning in mid-August, I had a dream: I went out to catch a train. The train was about to leave, and I got on it with difficulty. When I arrived at the terminus, many people came to greet me. They seemed familiar to me but did not. I felt, however, they all were cordial. One of them said to me, “Why do you not come until now?” I said, “I almost missed the train and could not come. I was worried sick!” Then I saw many, many people surrounding a man, who was especially tall, majestic, and yet amiable. I could not see his face clearly, feeling that he seemed very near to me and also very far from me, and I could not get close to him. So I asked, “Who is this man?” A voice told me, “This is the Son of man! He has come, and is going to judge that serpent. Look!” I looked up and saw three mountains, each of which had a deep trace left by a snake’s coiling. A serpent, very long and thick and with markings like a python’s, was coiling around one of them. This was just the serpent that the Son of man was going to judge. Then I woke up and I was pretty excited, so I told the dream to the sisters at our meeting. We were convinced that God was revealing to us that he had come. I continued to pray, and over half a month later, someone preached Almighty God’s end-time gospel to me. He said that God had been incarnated the second time and done a new work. I accepted it without hesitation, and so did four other sisters. If God had not given me the dream in advance, we corrupt humans would not have accepted the true way so easily. Thank God so much!
37. Liu XX, female, aged 50, from Heilongjiang Province, formerly a believer in the Justification by Faith Church. At the beginning of October 2003, someone preached Almighty God’s end-time new work to me and gave me a book of God’s word called Judgment Begins with the Family of God. After I read a few pages, I felt that the book did not seem to be God’s personal expression. I also had notions about God’s working in a hidden way. Besides, I heard some in our church slander against God’s new work. So, I was dubious in my heart and could not make myself certain about the way.
On October 23, 2003, at about five in the morning, I had a dream in which I saw three books (each of which was about 1 cm thick) piled up beside me. They kept sparkling. A hand was flipping their pages while a voice was saying, “He who has these books is not blessed. Look! Blessed is he who has that book.” In the direction of that hand, I saw over the right side of the doorway there was a book. When I looked carefully, I was surprised to find that it was Judgment Begins with the Family of God. I thought to myself, “What I have is just this book. I’m blessed!” With excitement and thrill, I turned over and woke up from the dream.
I pondered the dream over and over, and realized that God was revealing to me, telling me that the book was really God’s word and God’s personal utterance. I took the book with my both hands and read over ten pages without a break. Through eating and drinking God’s word, I no longer had the notions about God’s working in a hidden way. Now, I am fully certain about God’s end-time new work!
38. Zhou XX, female, aged 33, from Liaoning Province, formerly a believer in the True Jesus Church. In November 2001, I accepted God’s new work, but later I began to doubt it because of being disturbed by others. On the night of December 10, I dreamed about two snakelike monsters, one big and one small. They were lying near me. After a while, they stood up and grabbed me with their paws. The big one said, “Go back with me!” I was very scared and tried desperately to fight them off. The big one then used a sharp gleaming sword and thrust at my chest alternately from the left and right. After I escaped two thrusts, the third thrust came toward me. I hurriedly covered my chest with my hands and cried out, “God! Help me!” The sharp sword pierced my hand. However, I neither felt pain nor bled, whereas the sword was bent into a right angle. Then I found that the two monsters had disappeared. After I woke up, I did not understand what it was all about. The next morning, two members of my former church, one tall and the other short, came to my home and told me to reject God’s new work. They spoke some blasphemous words against God and even threatened to settle accounts with those who preached God’s new work. Seeing their fierce look, I suddenly realized that my last night’s dream was God’s revelation to me. “Aren’t they the two monsters I dreamed about? Going back with them means death. I shouldn’t doubt anymore, and shouldn’t miss the opportunity to be saved by God.” From then on, I was certain about God’s new work.
39. Lu XX, female, aged 42, from Liaoning Province, formerly a believer in the Justification by Faith Church. In December 2001, God’s new work was preached to me. Although I accepted it, I was always doubtful. One night in January 2002, I had a dream in which several little girls were dancing over a chain of rubber bands. As they danced, they said, “The only true God has appeared; Jesus has come among men. He chastises and judges men’s disobedience; they will receive his promise and be perfected.” After I woke up, I realized that God was revealing to me. From then on, I was full of faith in Almighty God and did not doubt anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top